Re: Site Redesign (was: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopar

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Site Redesign (was: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 00:09:27 +0100

Jesse Ross wrote:
>> What I am missing on these web pages are the links for developers.
>> OK, this is very egoistic, but this was one of the few reasons for
>> me to check out the GNUstep page from time to time, it was a hub
>> for different development links. We surely can improve on that :-)
>
> What type of developers links are you looking for? I would assume
> most of the type of stuff you would want would be under either "Get
> Started" or "Documentation", but let me know if something is absent.

I am not asking for much, I have been a GNUstep developer for too long
already. What I want o find there is about the same amount of
information already at.

http://www.gnustep.org/developers/

GNUstep currently is mostly for developers and we should pay attention
to that. As soon as we have more users, us developers will have to take
a step back.

Fred