Re: Some experience of a beginner

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Some experience of a beginner
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 10:32:54 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience with us.   We're
trying to reduce the amount of configuration and setup, particularly on Windows.

Currently GNUstep runs best on UNIX variants, but we are working on making the
Windows version easier to use.

GJC

--
Gregory Casamento -- OLC, Inc