Re: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.26

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.26
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:44:56 +0200

Hi,

> I *think* this might be due to code ordering and timing problems but
> for now I have no clue.

libraries are loaded in random order, there is a random stackgap, and maybe
some other fancy things enabled per default on OpenBSD. But I think if this
is affecting SimpleAgenda, then other GNUstep programs should have the same
problems, and in some "random" cases, it should just work, and not
always "hang". But these are just my 5ct worth thoughts (:

kind regards
Sebastian