Re: ProjectCenter Status

From: Sergii Stoian
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter Status
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 01:31:19 +0300

Hi, Deniel.

Please wait for next release (0.5) or try version from SVN. Thank you for your comments.

On 8/22/07, Daniel Santos < daniel.dlds@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am a user of the GNUStep environment, and new to ObjectiveC/GNUStep
framework. I am using Project Center for development, and besides being
able to identify a source code line by number, having some sort of
syntax highliting could be a useful feature :
- literal values
- Macros
- highliting code that belongs to the OpenStep framework (maybe
highliting for code portability identification, colors for MACOSX only
methods, etc).

objective C is a simple language, so highliting it probably doesnt add much.

I leave the suggestion,

Daniel Santos