Re: Input and solve external sudokus with Sudoku.app.

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Input and solve external sudokus with Sudoku.app.
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 23:54:49 -0000

If you want to try out something new in sudoku, try shendoku, using
the sudoku rules but playing two people, one against the other, like
battleshipps. They have a free version to download at
http://www.shendoku.com/sample.pdf
. Anything else they are bringing out or they are working on you can
find at www.shendoku.com or at they´r blog www.shendoku.blogspot.com .
Have fun, I am. I specially like one slogan I heard about Shendoku:
SUDOKU is like masturbation (on your own).... SHENDOKU is like sex (it
takes two).