Alpenstep

From: Gerold Rupprecht
Subject: Alpenstep
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 14:32:30 +0000

Dear all,

I hope you are all having a good summer. Following up from FOSDEM, we are organizing a workshop for GNUStep and related projects.

I have updated the wiki page:
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/European_GNUstep_Developer%27s_Meeting#Interest_indicated
with details.

I have been trying to contact Mirko Viviani and Pierre-Yves Rivaille as per their email addresses shown on
http://www.gnustep.org/developers/whoiswho.html

but they bounced.

If you can forward the news, it would be great if they could come and participate.

Please let me know soon so I can confirm with the hotel if you are coming.

I have borrowed a minibus for the weekend and plan to go up friday evening (August 31). Let me know if I can pick you up at the airport or the Lausanne trainstation on the way.

Note I have made this offer to several others.

Looking forward to meeting you at Alpenstep.

Best wishes,

Gerold
--
Gerold Rupprecht
10 rue Louis-Curval

Tel./Fax        (41) 022 347 73 96

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML mail and Microsoft attachments. /\ Software patents are endangering the computer industry all around the world.
   Join the LPF:        http://lpf.ai.mit.edu/  http://petition.eurolinux.org/

   Say no to OOXML -Microsoft's broken standard