Re: _MIN_a problem on Solaris

From: Christopher Armstrong
Subject: Re: _MIN_a problem on Solaris
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:28:54 -0700

Hi Andreas

This sounds like a compiler issue such as the flags being passed to
gcc (just guessing as I don't use Solaris) or a compiler headers issue
such as which system headers are being included. What version of gcc
is being called? Also I believe there is a way to tell gnustep-make
what parameters are being passed to the compiler (some may be turning
on an ANSI or ISO so POSIX C compatibility mode or some type of
optimisation or a bad header or something).

Cheers
Chris

On Jul 31, 2:49 am, Andreas Höschler <ahoe...@smartsoft.de> wrote:
> Hi all,