Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting

From: Gerold Rupprecht
Subject: Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 07:16:51 +0000

On 2007-07-23 19:19:19 +0000 Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:

Gerold Rupprecht wrote:

I have spoken with Niklaus Schaller this morning. We discussed Alpenstep
and fixing a date and place.

Niklaus will be presenting a paper at a four day conference in Denmark. There is a strong possibility that he can make it for Alpenstep at Les Marecottes on the weekend of September 1st. He has to find out which day
he presents and is still waiting for a reply before giving a final
answer. He suggests we go ahead with Les Marecottes for the weekend
Sept. 1-2.

Let's decide for the place and date for Alpenstep as soon as possible so
everyone can advance their preparations.

Fred, how are you for this date and place (Les Marecottes, September 1-2)?

Fine for me. I will have to move a personal date, but this should work.

I need to know the following:
     Number of persons in your travel group?
TBC (need to ask my girl friend)

     Estimated arrival date and time?
TBC

     Length of stay?
TBC

     Airport pickup?
NO. I am currently thinking about meeting Nikolaus at the Zurich
airport, as this is easy to reach from Freiburg. But more likely I take
the train the whole way.

     Special needs?
     Food allergies?
No, but I am vegetarian. Does this count :-)

Looking forward to see many of you there in the Alpes.

Cheers,
Fred

Dear Fred,

I am glad you will be able to come. For the train you will want to travel over Lausanne to Martigny if you travel straight through.

I want to introduce you to a vegetarian restaurant which is within twenty minutes (flat) walking from where we are staying. I thought we could reserve lunch there on Saturday/ Sunday. I have eaten there before and found it really exceptionally good.

Are you ok with dairy products Fred? How is chocolate cake with you ( I am trying to organize a GNUStep cake for everyone) ?

Best wishes,
Gerold
--
Gerold Rupprecht
10 rue Louis-Curval

Tel./Fax        (41) 022 347 73 96

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML mail and Microsoft attachments. /\ Software patents are endangering the computer industry all around the world.
   Join the LPF:        http://lpf.ai.mit.edu/  http://petition.eurolinux.org/

   Say no to OOXML -Microsoft's broken standard