[ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.23

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.23
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 19:27:57 +0200

Hi all,

You will find this new release on http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/

SimpleAgenda no longer requires ChronographerSource and is starting to
use libical data structures directly. The new version should load your
old agendas and convert (if there are modified) them without hiccups.

Other modifications :

 - fix crash on event deletion
 - iCalendar write support
 - code refactoring
 - bug fixes

iCalendar support is basic (but hey, it works for me !) :

 - the calendar must exist before using it in SimpleAgenda
 - we don't re-read the data before writing which could cause some
   data loss
 - lots of iCalendar properties aren't accessible
 - etc

You still have to add new accounts by hand, there is an example file
called 'defaults' in the archive.

Otherwise, it's the best software ever :-p

If you want to help, drop me a mail.
Philippe
--
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you
realize that what you heard is not what I meant. Richard Nixon