Re: compile error: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lAddressView

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: compile error: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lAddressView
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:58:10 -0700

On 6/27/07, Adam Fedor <fedor@qwest.net> wrote:

On Jun 27, 2007, at 12:07 AM, Zhang Weiwu wrote:

> Another question in case you have time and in case you are Chinese:
> did
> you try to use one of the opensource Chinese font in GNUStep or even
> further make some effort to make GNUStep-in-Chinese easy-to-install
> and
> usable? e.g. fonts like wenquanyi (or GNU Unifont) might be equipped
> with GNUStep to make I18N/L10N easier. Later when I have Ubuntu +
> PPC +
> GNUStep-compiled-from-source environment I'll try it myself when I got
> time.

There's a language setup document here (From the GNUstep main page ->
User Guides)

http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/User/Gui/
LanguageSetup.html

It might be nice to update it though.

 Although I haven't tried it again for a while,
 I think this documentation is still working
 because I haven't see a major change on GNUstep for language handling.
 At that time, the input is tested with XCIN.
 There are a couple new input methods now, like SCIM.
 I don't know whether they use different mechanism, though.

 Yen-Ju