Re: compile error: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lAddressView

From: Zhang Weiwu
Subject: Re: compile error: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lAddressView
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:47:33 +0800

于 Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:24:28 -0700
"Yen-Ju Chen" <yjchenx@gmail.com> 写道:

>   Addresses is now hosted in GAP (http://www.nongnu.org/gap/).
>   It may work out of box.
>   There is another copy in Etoile, which should also work,
>   but it is split into framework and application part.

Thank you for your help and now I have installed AddressbookKit so that
I can continue compile GNUMail

And I have compiled and installed GNUMail, 1.2.0_pre3 released in Feb.
After asked me if I prefer mbox or maildir, it pop up a message:

Critical Error in GNUMail

NSRangeException: Index -2147483648 is out of range 1 (in
'objectAtIndex:')

Maybe as an End User I should try GNUMail later when 1.2.0 is released
which might be more stable? and yet I am not sure if this error is of
GNUMail or its library, especially because I installed latest
development version of AddressKit (but everything else are installing
release version, AddressKit being exception because release version 4.6
doesn't compile)