Re: Alpenstep workshop proposal - Please Vote for a GSTimeInterval and G

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Alpenstep workshop proposal - Please Vote for a GSTimeInterval and GSLocation
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:07:58 +0200

Le 11 juin 07 à 11:57, Fred Kiefer a écrit :

hns@computer.org wrote:

In case you have missed that we already have set up a Wiki page: the
current proposal is that approx. the first hour is used to collect
(additional) topics: http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/ European_GNUstep_Developer%27s_Meeting

Since there is a need for rapid action we need to vote:

*** Please Vote ***
1. look at the GSLocation candidate list at:
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/European_GNUstep_Developer% 27s_Meeting
2. post your preferred order (i.e. 2 / 5 / 4 or similar)
3. Since I think we can already confine the Time Interval to September
please post your preferred timing priorities (i.e. 1. / 8. / 15. /
22. / 29. for the Saturday)
*** Please Vote ***

my votes are:
GSLocation:          2 / 4 / 6
GSTimeInterval:    8. / 15. / 29. / 22. / 1. (Sept.)
Nikolaus

Thank you Gerold for bringing the European GNUstep developers meeting
one step ahead!

My vote is:

Location: 6 / 5 / 4 / 2
Time interval: currently all still fit equally well

My vote

Location: 6 or 1 / 5 / 4
Time interval: all fit well

What I would like to do during this workshop is work on the cairo
backend

On my side, I'm also interested in gnustep-gui recent and future changes, objc 2 support and webkit stuff.

and get some introduction to Etoile code.

I take note of this point.

Cheers,
Quentin.

--