Re: WebDav support for NSURLHandle

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: WebDav support for NSURLHandle
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 06:15:03 +0100

On 10 Jun 2007, at 01:37, Philippe Roussel wrote:

Hi all

I am trying to add iCalendar support to SimpleAgenda and for it to be
really useful I would like to add WebDAV support as well. With
NSURLHandle, I can read a file over http but it would be nice to be
able to write it, on servers supporting WebDAV.

Hence my question : is there already some code to add WebDAV support to
NSURLHandle (if it's at all possible, maybe NSURLHandle can't handle
it, I don't really know) ?

Using the GNUstep extension GSHTTPPropertyMethodKey lets you use an NSURLHandle to deal with the extensions methods introduced by WebDAV.