NSPredicate bug (Re: Using code from Cocotron)

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: NSPredicate bug (Re: Using code from Cocotron)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 20:58:32 -0700

On 5/23/07, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:
Triggered by this mail, I set down and wrote some code for NSPredicate
and NSExpression to make these classes (and their subclasses) at least
usable. They are still far away from being complete, but it would be
nice if somebody actually tested them. The best thing to do now is write
some test code, exercising these classes and integrate that into our
test framework.
I promise to have a look at the bugs found in that process.

 I write some simple tests with UnitKit.
 All tests pass on Mac, but have problem with GNUstep.
 I think it is due to predicate parsing.
 The test is attached.

 Yen-Ju

Cheers,