Re: NSRunAlertPanel

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: NSRunAlertPanel
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 19:11:07 +0100

On 5 Jun 2007, at 19:04, Andreas Höschler wrote:

Hello all,

see my other mail for the reason why I am bothering. I just tried to find the code of NSRunAltertPanel in the GNustep tree

        grep -r "NSRunAlertPanel" /usr/src/core/gui

in the hope I might be able to fix this with a [panel setLevel:...] call but only found its defintion

APPKIT_EXPORT int NSRunAlertPanel(NSString *title,
                                   NSString *msg,
                                   NSString *defaultButton,
                                   NSString *alternateButton,
                                   NSString *otherButton, ...);

in

        /usr/src/core/gui/Headers/AppKit/NSPanel.h

not its implementation!? What am I missing?

Look in NSAlert.m
Perhaps GSAlertPanel should call [self setFloatingPanel: YES] in its initialisation?