Something weird on the file system

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Something weird on the file system
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 21:30:04 -0400

I was just browsing my FS tonight and moticed that I have a /Library dir (that's in the root FS) even though I used fhs-system as the layout.  I check what was inside it, and it was a bunch of tests under /Library/ApplicationSupport/GSTest (things like NSBox-test.bundle, NSColorList-test.bundle, etc).  What I'm wondering is where did these come from, cause wherever it was, they were definately installed on the wrong spot and I need to figure this out.  I double checked my GNUstep.conf and it seems to be in order, so at this point I have no idea what happened.

Thanks
Stefan