Re: GNUstep for Engineers

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: GNUstep for Engineers
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:29:21 -0400

Well, it might take me a little longer to do it.  Right now, I need to decide if it's going to be easier to port one of the existing software from their respective implementation to into one with GNUstep.  I can say right away that I don't know C++, so any software implemented on it is automatically out of the question for me.  It also seems like most of these seem to have to reinvent a lot of utility already implemented by GNUstep.

Thanks for setting me straight on the NSMatrix issue, it just seems kind of strange they'd name it that but I guess it makes sense.  Good to know that MathArray is around though, will really simplify things.

One question about MathArray, since it seems that Adam is the maintainer, does it hold NSNumbers or C types?  I was a bit confused by the README, but I think it says it offers it, I just want to double check since I have your attention!

Thanks,
Stefan