Re: Symlinks from Tools to Applications

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Symlinks from Tools to Applications
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 13:39:56 +0100 (CET)

> The idea of having the gnustep runtime distributions in their own
> subdirectories avoids all this conflict ...

Btw, I'm not necessarily opposed to this ...

... I just want the stuff to have decent versioning built-in. :-)

No matter what we solution we choose, decent versioning built-in will make
things easier, particularly on Windows where -- according to reports
on the web -- non-existing DLL versioning is constantly causing horrible
problems to end-users. ;-)

Thanks