Re: Summary of Developer Workshop at FOSDEM 2007

From: Oliver Langer
Subject: Re: Summary of Developer Workshop at FOSDEM 2007
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 07:24:37 +0100

Hi Helge,

Am 06.03.2007 um 11:43 schrieb Helge Hess:

(eg libFoundation team is willing to merge their project with gnustep??).
Sorry for that! So shall we say "libFoundation team is putting efforts in merging/exchanging (at least partially) with gnustep" instead?

Unfortunately I won't have the time to walk over the page :-( But maybe someone else from the attendees could do this?
Oh come on :-) How much would that take - 3 minutes ?

Cheers,
  Oliver