Re: SimpleWebKit (was GNUstep Web browser (was Re: WebKit Bounty))

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: SimpleWebKit (was GNUstep Web browser (was Re: WebKit Bounty))
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 06:54:56 -0800 (PST)

There hasn't been skepticism, just the idea that if we do it from scratch we
will be duplicating the efforts of the KHTML and Apple teams working on WebKit.

I believe that both approaches have merit.  If we can get something working
with a from scratch solution, then I believe it's a good thing.  But, such an
implementation will always have issues with bad webpages that many of the other
browsers can handle.

That being said, it looks like you're doing an excellent job.

Later, GJC
--
Gregory Casamento