Re: SimpleAgenda 0.13

From: Gürkan Sengün
Subject: Re: SimpleAgenda 0.13
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 15:08:53 +0100

If you have it and it still doesn't work, maybe it could be because
I'm using gnustep trunk and gorm files changed ?

Yes, the problem is Gorm (1.1.0). I'm waiting an update of gnustep
by the Debian's maintainers. I'm not in a hurry ;)

neither am i in a hurry, but i'm waiting for an update of gnustep
tarballs too, and gorm tarball of newer version.

I'm not afraid by the svn version (I've already use it), but I dont
have the time to compile the sources regurlarly :(

wow, same here :(

There is no problems, I'm waiting calmly ;)

aslike ;)

cheers,
guerkan