TimeMon behaviour after upgrade

From: Pete French
Subject: TimeMon behaviour after upgrade
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:47:12 +0000

I have an odd problem with TimeMon - this started a few weeks ago
when I upgraded my GNustep installation to try out the new layout
stuff. Have also upgraded today in an effot to fix this, but to no
avail.

The symptoms are that the first time I start TimeMon it appears
to start, but does not actually draw anything in the dock icon. I
get a frapid flash of some windows on the left of the screen and then
it sits there running quite happily, but not drawing anything.

If I quit the application and start it again then it takes a long
qhile to start, but when it does it works fine!

Anybody got any idea how top track this down ? I am using WindowMaker as
a window manager.

-bat.