Re: Latest GNUstep feedback

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Latest GNUstep feedback
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:05:14 +0100

Am 23.02.2007 um 22:21 schrieb Andreas Höschler:

Hello all,

I just upgraded to latest GNUstep/Etoile from svn. It took me a while but I finally got both trees to build on Solaris 10 SPARC. I will release the patched source tree on http://www.advanced-it.org/ Downloads in a few hours if anyone is interested.

Better do a

diff -Naurwx .DS_Store /path/to/original/tree /path/to/patched/tree &> ~/patches.diff

(to understand what those options mean do a diff --help or man diff)

Then send the file patches.diff in your home directory to this list or - even better - to gnustep-dev@gnu.org

My first observation is that

        defaults write ...

is very very slow now. Any idea why?