Re: Problem after building new GNUstep version

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: Problem after building new GNUstep version
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:19:00 +0100

Hi Chris,

Check your crle(1) settings and try to have it re-read its configuration.

Done!

The command you have in mind is ldd(1)

That was the command I was looking for. The tool is referencing

libgnustep-base.so.1.14 => /opt/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries/libgnustep-base.so.1.14

as it should. I tried it today and the message no longer appears, even before I added /opt/GNUstep/Lcoal/Library/Libraries to crle. Weird!

Thanks,

  Andreas