Re: Customizable filesystem support for GNUstep

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Customizable filesystem support for GNUstep
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:15:41 +0000

On 21 Feb 2007, at 15:05, Sergii Stoian wrote:

Richard,

What we are discussing now is not default filesystem layout here. So, I think in disscussion was involved people who is interested in NeXT fs layout.

I used to run NeXTstep, and still have a copy of 3.2, but no machine I can run it on :-(

So, not a big issue, and not worth voting I guess, but I have an interest. I'll watch and keep quiet.

PS. I tried installing NeXTstep on a Parallels virtual machine a few months ago, without success. Has anyone else managed that?