Re: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:36:44 +0100

On 2007-02-21 05:07:57 +0100 Banlu Kemiyatorn <id@gamesquare.co.th> wrote:

If anyone want to work on agenda, they could also write me personally.
I'm separating Agenda into frameworks mainly to improve UIs, querying
and alarming services. (eg. future version of AClock will be able to
display events in it). Though I am not ready to share the code with
the public since it is a part of my secret project!1!!buwahahaaybabtu!!
Well, now I am focusing on the UIs. ChronographerSource must be
interesting and I'll try to steal and rip from it as soon as I
can free myself from my 3D modeling works.

If we're still talking about http://www.linuks.mine.nu/agenda/, I thought the project was dead (hasn't moved since 2004). If it's not, I'm interested.

Philippe
--
NT is to UNIX what a doughnut is to a particle accelerator.