Re: Fucked up gnustep-make

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Fucked up gnustep-make
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:02:56 +0100 (CET)

> OTOH, if this was just a 'goody' and 'nice to have' feature, but not
> essential, the version check could be made silently and a possible
> error message piped to limbo.

This is an excellent suggestion! :-)

I guess the right way to do it is to pipe all error output into &5, which
configure then pipes into config.log.  I did that, and also tried to do the
same
in all the other non-essential gcc tests that we have there.

I tried manually causing a few tests to fail, and it seemed to work for me;
let me know if that works for you.

Thanks