Re: Bugfix for Windows Timezone Handling

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Bugfix for Windows Timezone Handling
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:02:47 +0000

On 14 Feb 2007, at 09:08, Roland Schwingel wrote:

Hi...

Recently I stumbled across some problems in Windows timezone handling... On the southglobe eg. in Australia... Summertime (DST) is "activated" when we switch to Standardtime and vice versa. The informations for this are present in the windows registry but were not correctly processed. I fixed this. Additionally I fixed the problem of not returning the correct timezone name when DST is enabled
(on all parts of the globe).

I am at present running an older version of GNUstep so I merged the fix to the current
SVN state of NSTimeZone.m.

I hope you can integrate it... Notify me if there are any problems with the patch...

Looked OK, so I applied it to svn-trunk ... please check it.