Re: GORM doesn't want to display horizontal menu

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: GORM doesn't want to display horizontal menu
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:15:05 -0800 (PST)

Stefan,

Gorm cannot edit menus in any other mode but the NeXT interface style currently.  Gorm overrides this setting to prevent issues during editing.   The eventual solution to this is to make Gorm display the menu in the desired style so, but that is still pending.

The icon problem in the Palette window is most likely an issue with the cairo backend, since it works with both art and back which are mature backends.

Later, GJC
 --
Gregory Casamento