Re: GNUstep-back does not build Cairo backend without glx and wgl

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: GNUstep-back does not build Cairo backend without glx and wgl
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 06:16:33 +0000

On 14 Feb 2007, at 02:20, Stefan Bidigaray wrote:

I just tried building -back tonight and configure errored out saying it needs glitz-glx and glitz-wgl in order to build. I specified --disable-glx and --disable-wgl, but have --enable- glitz! This wasn't a problem last time I build -back a few days ago. Not sure if this is a new requirement, or a problem.

I recently applied Xavier's patch to put wgl checks for win32 systems into configure, so I guess your problem must be related to that somehow ...

When I tried it out, it worked for me on win32 and to configure xlib, art, and cairo on my debian system, so it's not obvious where the problem lies ... perhaps because I *do* have glx (though it still works if I do --disable-glx).

Perhaps a log of the configure would tell us more?