GORM doesn't want to display horizontal menu

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: GORM doesn't want to display horizontal menu
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:52:29 -0500

Another problem I've been having for the past week now is that GORM, for some reason, doesn't not respect my default that says I want Macintosh style menus.  Doesn't matter what NSMenuInterfaceStyle says!

Another problem with GORM is that previously, with the cairo backend, it would display the icons on the Pallette window upside-down!  It's really strange, since now that I switched to art backend they're no longer this way.

Stefan