Re: GWorkspace mdextractor problem

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: GWorkspace mdextractor problem
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 20:45:48 +0100

On 2007-02-12 02:44:56 +0100 Philippe Roussel <p.o.roussel@free.fr> wrote:

If the behaviour is the same, that is, "/home/philou/stuff/winedata/drive_c/windows/temp/vs60wiz.exe" is returned many times, or there is a bug somewhere in -base or you have a problem with your disk...

As expected, the behavior is the same. My disk is quiet new but I'll run fsck tomorrow. If you have others suggestions on how to test it, I'm all ears.

I couldn't find (with limited testing, I admit) something wrong on my filesystem. GWorkspace (and Nautilus and mc) shows the directory content without a glitch... I'll try to trace NSDirectoryEnumerator when I'll have time.

Philippe