Re: GWorkspace seg fault

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: GWorkspace seg fault
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 22:16:03 -0500

On 2/9/07, Enrico Sersale <enrico@fibernet.ro> wrote:
Yes, this is the normal behavior.
At this point I'd really need a gdb backtrace; you must only use "debugapp" instead of "openapp" and send me the results...

Keeping in mind I've never done anything like this before, here's the backtrace and gdb's output...  From GDB's output it looks like it's something to do with the fact that I'm using the cairo backend, which I guess I didn't mention before since I didn't think it was relevant seeing as everything else worked OK.