ANN: GNUMail 1.2.0pre3

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: ANN: GNUMail 1.2.0pre3
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 21:13:36 -0500

Hi,

After a few months of development, I'm glad to announce the third pre-release of GNUMail 1.2.0.

GNUMail is a fully featured mail application running on both GNUstep and Mac OS X 10.2 and higher.

Here is a small list of what has changed since the first pre-release of GNUMail:

o Now make use of the new mailbox caching code from Pantomime
o New task handling code
o UI improvements for Mac OS X
o Lots of other features, bug fixes, refactorings, speed and usability improvements.

You can download the third pre-release of GNUMail 1.2.0 from:

http://www.collaboration-world.com/gnumail

You will need the third pre-release of Pantomime 1.2.0 in order to use this release of GNUMail. Note that binary versions of the PGP, Emoticon and Face bundles for Mac OS X will soon be available.

You can subscribe to the GNUMail Users or Developers list from: