Re: The Documentation!

From: Graham J Lee
Subject: Re: The Documentation!
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:31:18 +0000

On 23 Jan 2007, at 18:00, Stefan Bidigaray wrote:

Another thing, which is more of a pet peeve of mine is the fact that some writting are done with * at the beginning of the line, which greatly helps
when trying to skip over stuff that is already documentation

BTW, I just noticed this about being able to see where the documentation is. I have the following couple of lines in my .emacs file to fontify gsdoc comments differently from other comments:

(defconst gsdoc-regexp
  "/*{2}"
  "regexp to match the start of a gsdoc markup comment.")

(font-lock-add-keywords
 'objc-mode (list (list gsdoc-regexp 1 'font-lock-warning-face t)))

That might help someone ;-).

Cheers,
Graham.