Re: sBook5 source code now available

From: Rogelio Serrano
Subject: Re: sBook5 source code now available
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:23:31 +0800

On 16 Jan 2007 07:36:28 -0800, William F. Adams <willadams@aol.com> wrote:
see http://www.sbook5.com/

Not sure what the license is, but hopefully someone can do something
interesting with it.

I always wanted it to auto-categorize new entries into tabs (and query
the user when a new tab needed to be made? I want to use it for not
just contacts, but also a list of my books &c.) and then allow queries
of the accumulated data (the example I once used was of all the books,
how many include publication dates (the AI could find them
automatically?) and # of pages, then create a list of average # of
pages by year of publication.

William