Re: Cocotron

From: Oliver Langer
Subject: Re: Cocotron
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 00:56:32 +0100

Hi @all,

i read the whole thread just a couple of seconds ago and want to refer to the "Discussion at FOSDEM" only. The idea behind is to discuss what to do with all the "utility" packages which have been developed for or based on GNUstep in the past. "We" may also take the time to present/name some of them.

@Helge: We should start preparing this session...seems to be important :) At the beginning of the next week i can start on this topic.

@Gregory: You are right! In case we run this session definitely have to document it - i can do this then.

Regards,
  Oliver