Re: Cocotron

From: Tima Vaisburd
Subject: Re: Cocotron
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 09:59:32 -0800

On Tuesday 26 December 2006 03:24, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:

> Am 26.12.2006 um 09:26 schrieb Tima Vaisburd:
> > Gregory,
> > [...]
> > May I ask you to CC the important statements about the project
> > direction to the list?

> Look here: http://digg.com/programming/
> GNUstep_does_what_Apple_can_t_Extend_Cocoa_to_Linux_Windows

I can't follow this link, did you mean
  http://heronsperch.blogspot.com/2006/12/what-gnustep-is-and-is-not.html
and
  http://heronsperch.blogspot.com/2006/12/plans-for-change.html  ?

I could find the information, thank you, I was more talking about a courtesy
to a potential reader - it seems more appropriate to include mailing
list in replies to mailiing list messages.

Thanks again,
Tima