Re: coding for standard in

From: Daniel J Farrell
Subject: Re: coding for standard in
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:04:42 +0000

Hi,

You might also want to look at the cocoa dev tutorial:

http://cocoadevcentral.com/articles/000025.php - Wrapping UNIX Commands

And these pages:
http://www.cocoadev.com/index.pl?NSPipe - NSPipe
http://www.cocoadev.com/index.pl?NSTask - NSTask

I was looking in to this area too - it's still on my todo list - if you get anywhere please let me know I'll be interested on how to do this myself.

Regards,

Daniel.