Re: non-gui tools uisng gui classes?

From: tgate
Subject: Re: non-gui tools uisng gui classes?
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:46:52 -0800

On Nov 15, 2006, at 8:10 AM, Ingolf Jandt wrote:

If I import <AppKit/NSImage.h> do I also need to specify an extra library to link against? I'm getting this error...

Yes. I hope that adding sth. like
 yourtool_TOOL_LIBS += -lgnustep-gui $(SYSTEM_LIBS)
to your GNUmakefile will be enough. You may also have to create your own autorelease pool. (beginning of main: CREATE_AUTORELEASE_POOL(pool); end of main: RELEASE(pool); )

Also have a look at:
http://www.nabble.com/How-to-Build-a-Tool-that-uses- NSApplication...-t2580070.html

That works!  Thank you.