Re: gui icons

From: Jesse Ross
Subject: Re: gui icons
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 04:45:05 -0500

I love your icons and especially Ladder.app's which is my favorite.
My point to share, I wish the small version of your icons are more
distinct. If I have to do a set of icons, I would focus my designs on that.

Yep -- I totally agree. I've just been using a Photoshop action to auto-resize everything. In situations where I have both the requirement to make them smaller and the time to do it, I would hand- tweak each size. That is what I intend to do with the system icons.

Thanks for the suggestion -- I'm totally in agreement!

J.