Re: Update Display Problem

From: Chris Vetter
Subject: Re: Update Display Problem
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:37:37 +0200

On 2006-09-15 14:35:01 +0200 Chris Vetter <chris.vetter@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
This isn't Solaris related. I'm having similar problems on FreeBSD, most notably with GNUMail, when switching between mailboxes in the Mailboxes 'panel' -- the previously highlighted mailbox entry will still have 'artefacts' of the highlighting below and at the right side of the mailbox entry (the name and the messages count).

Sorry, I forgot to mention that this first occurred two days ago. I updated GNUMail (and Pantomime) just in case there's some kind of problem with the newly installed GNUstep, but the problem remained.

--
Chris