Re: scrollbars [was: Re: really attracting developers]

From: Rogelio Serrano
Subject: Re: scrollbars [was: Re: really attracting developers]
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:29:10 +0800

On 9/5/06, phil taylor <ptay1685@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 12:26 +0100, Pete French wrote:
> > to scroll down without a scrollwheel and without the keyboard I've to
> > cross half of the screen to reach the scrollbar on the left side of the

Can anyone (try to) explain the merits of the floating menus? I fail to
see any advantages over the more usual menus which are either attached
at some point to the application windows, or can be invoked by clicking
anywhere within the window.

i would rather not have a menu.

--
the thing i like with my linux pc is that i can sum up my complaints in 5 items