Re: [OT] Copyright assignment

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: [OT] Copyright assignment
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:02:17 -0600

On Aug 31, 2006, at 4:32 AM, Chris Vetter wrote:

I'm not going to comment, since everyone has his rights to his opinions, however, what Yavor wrote has some merit. It would be a good idea to add a comment to the Wiki what steps _exactly_ you would have to take to sign copyright over to FSF. I know there's a comment about it on www.gnustep.org, but it's a bit vague.

For example, I do not know whether I have to write a letter or send a mail, or whether I have to include the source in whatever I have to send to the FSF or not.

I added something about this (under the Developers link):

http://www.gnustep.org/developers/contribute.html