Re: Thoughts triggered by these NeXTbuntu guys

From: Axel 'Mikesch' Katerbau
Subject: Re: Thoughts triggered by these NeXTbuntu guys
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:32:19 +0000

Chris wrote:
There are people out there who WANT to contribute to GNUstep directly
(like adding missing classes) and do NOT want to offer a separate
patchset (because it may not make much sense) and do NOT want to sign
the copyright thingy, not because they fear not getting credit but
simply because they do not want to SIGN anything.

Chris is right. I know at least one guy for which this holds true. This is just a fact and I'm not suggesting anything to change the current policy.

Axel

P.S.: No, not me... :-) I signed the agreement...