Re: These NeXTbuntu guys

From: Joachim Schulz
Subject: Re: These NeXTbuntu guys
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:28:15 -0700 (PDT)

GJC,
I'm all for cooperation. However, that doesn't mean
beginning a dialogue with a gesture of submission.
Our intent was not to ignore GNUstep. I agree, our
first contact was more like a fender bender.
But clearly, GNUstep is not ready for prime time, not
after 10 years of hard work and having access to all
kinds of legacy code. This is baffling to me.
Maybe it is time to step back and take a fresh look at
the whole picture. Maybe a spirited collaboration can
get things moving that neither party could do on their
own.
Cheers,
Joachim