GNUstep paste board (Was: really attracting developers)

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: GNUstep paste board (Was: really attracting developers)
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:41:37 +0200

Hi Charles,

Charles Philip Chan schrieb:

> I agree with this. The show stoppers that I found with GNUstep are:
>
> (1) A paste board that play nicely with the native clipboard system.

Could you please detail the problem you found with GNUstep paste board?
At least in a Unix/Linux environment I would expect GNUstep to play
nicely with other apps that follow the basic rules. If you found a
problem I am willing to look into this.

> (2) Drap and drop that works with the native system.

Yes, here there is still much to do. The strange thing is that up to now
people only rarely asked for this.

> (3) A print system that works.

It almost is there :-) Really, but we need to improve on it.

Fred