GNUstep release procedure

From: Gerold Rupprecht
Subject: GNUstep release procedure
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 10:44:50 +0000

I have just been going through the mediawiki.gnustep.org to look at the state of the documentation and I noticed that it speaks alot about cvs.

(see http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/GNUstep_release_procedure )

Correct me if I am wrong, but all the code is now in subversion (svn).

Could someone write this up for the subversion system?

Is the old CVS still necessary ? This may be sending new prospects down the wrong path.

I will gladly help polishing the english if wanted.

Sincerely,

Gerold

--
Gerold Rupprecht
10 rue Louis-Curval

Tel./Fax        (41) 022 347 73 96

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML mail and Microsoft attachments. /\ Software patents are endangering the computer industry all around the world.
   Join the LPF:        http://lpf.ai.mit.edu/  http://petition.eurolinux.org/