Re: GWorkspace ddbd problem

From: Chris Vetter
Subject: Re: GWorkspace ddbd problem
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:33:08 +0200

On 2006-08-25 17:38:21 +0200 Andreas Höschler <ahoesch@smartsoft.de> wrote:

[...]
> then I get a horizontal menu, but WildMenus covers the EtoileMenu completely.

With EtoileMenuServer, WildMenus are obsolete and should be used _instead_ of
EtoileMenu(Server). Though I do not really see a reason why (plus, they've been
part of GNUstep for a while).

> I guess I should not use WildMenus.themeEngine  anymore. What am I missing?

Not sure if this will solve your problem, but try to reverse  the bundle order
by putting the EtoileMenu bundle first.

Also, you might want to try

  NSInterfaceStyleDefault = NSMacintoshInterfaceStyle;
  NSMenuInterfaceStyle = NSMacintoshInterfaceStyle;

in NSGlobalDomain.

--
Chris