ANN: IMImage Inspector

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: ANN: IMImage Inspector
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:02:27 -0400

I am please to announce the release of my IMImage Inspector.

* What is it?

An image Inspector for GWorkspace.app to preview many types of
graphics formats not supported by NSImage utilizing Image Magick. The
following graphics formats are currently supported: art, bmp, cgm,
eps, fig, fpx, hpgl, ico, miff, mng, mvg, pbm, pcd, pcl, pcx, pgm,
pict, pix, pnm, ppm, psd, rla, rle, svg, tga, wmf, wpg, xbm, xcf, xpm,
and xwd. It can also be used to preview Type 1 and Truetype fonts.

* Requirements

(1) Image Magick

(2) Ghostscript (for eps preview)

* Where to get it

http://www.gnustep.it/enrico/gworkspace/inspectors/IMImageViewer.tar.gz

I would like to thank Erico Sersale for testing and fixing some bugs.

Charles

--
printk(" Speed now 1x");        /* Pull my finger! */
         linux-2.6.6/drivers/cdrom/mcd.c